A Review Of The Hungry Shark World Game
Hungry Shark World Game preserves the visual charm of its predecessors and is replete with full 3d color usage that explicitly emphasizes the underwater or seaside environment. The developer has done a commendable job in simulating a natural aquatic environment, full of darker shades and abundantly occurring marine life wandering around in the seas. There is a realistic portrayal of the corresponding life and aquatic scenes. Moreover, both the scenes supplement each other well. The animations are quite glossy. Building the entire set up is done proficiently with a keen eye towards meeting all the details. Thus this game presents a mouthwatering treat for the gamers; be it novices or veterans.
Mechanism of playing
The basic mechanism of playing this game is quite easy to comprehend, especially for those who have played the original.
- You embark on your journey as a small pup shark and eat the food of different varieties to become a massive killing machine.
- Control Sea beasts with the help of two main virtual buttons: use one as a joystick, and the other is a boost button, which gives your shark short-term vitality. Your shark has a life-bar that is continuously consumed by just swimming around without consuming any food.
- If the bar gets completely depleted, the shark meets his death. So consuming food is the only way to keep the life-bar up.
Eating stuff in this game
As your shark moves around, it is consistently on the lookout to consume smaller fishes and morsels.
- The fishes though are intelligent enough to avoid the shark, so you have to be crafty, quick of hand and ready to utilize that boost capability periodically.
- Some creatures bite, others sting back. Some objects are toxic, while some things are just bigger.
- Only bigger sharks can overcome some of the stuff in the game. Thus you have to do all this keeping yourself alive while simultaneously carrying out tasks like looking for gold.
Involvement of Parental Guidance
Parents need to be aware of the fact that Hungry Shark World is a game where you control a shark and make it bigger by killing and consuming sea creatures and people.
- To keep on surviving, sharks must be mobile and always eat. The highest-value targets are humans.
- Both sea creatures and humans bleed when attacked. Human attacks lead to screaming and crunching sounds.
- It is feasible to play without incurring any expenditure, but free gameplay involves watching lots of commercials for other apps,
Appeal of this game
It is an excellent game to play with hilarious graphics and sharks. I enjoyed playing this game immensely, and I sincerely hope everybody enjoys playing it as much as me. There is an online tool named hungry shark world cheats which gives you unlimited gems and coins. But it is a fake link. It is essentially an excellent game, but at times they were a lot of bugs rendering playing the game unplayable. I thoroughly recommend this game if you are on the lookout of having some fun. It is truly in every sense of the word, a magnificent game.